Exam is at 1:00 on Wednesday, May 7th. You may come work on mounting quality, measuring or proofing your statement that morning.
All work should be photographed and uploaded before May 7th.
1. Complete all pieces for breadth and concentration
2. Bring flash drive or computer to get work digitally
3. Upload sized work to digital submission site with measurements and medium
4. Choose 5 works for quality and print if necessary
5. Mount all 5 works on black foam core or Matt board with covering
6. Write concentration statement and explanation of growth ( also artist statement)
7. Choose from your 24 works what you will display for show
8. Display work in designated area by 6:30 on April 30
8. AP/ Honors Breakfast Show on Thursday, May 1 at 9:45. Be there dressed nicely by 9:15, ready to discuss your work
9. AP Portfolio Exam on Wednesday, May 7 at 9 am.
Critique tomorrow on portfolio progress
"Vatave the Knowable"
Don’t you just love good design work? Victoria Siemer, also know as Witchoria, is a graphic designer hailing from Brooklyn, New York.
Cool photo manipulations!